martes, 18 de octubre de 2016

Go to the summit!!!


When I was a child, I used to think about being a professional rock climber. So, when I was 18, I registered in the Military Academy. Suddenly, I had a little health problem and I was expelled from it. One year later, I considered to study history and philosophy at Universidad de Chile. I completed four years, but I wasn't happy at all. One thing I never doubted was that I really wanted to climb. I still do. But my family think that I'm so intelligent to work in the rock, so they forced me to study in a University.

Sounds sad, I know. But I realize that you really can find the happines in any place you are. It is a matter of aptitude: it is not the altitude, is the aptitude. So I came here to study journalism. Can be very easy, that´s for sure, so I preffer to take the hardest study programs. The hard way, if you want. I hope to work in the mountains, may be taking pictures or writing about them. If not, probabbly I'll work at the academy, doing some investigations about Esthetic, Philosophy or History. 










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario